Here is your weekly industry news round-up. Check out the short snippets here and follow below for more details.
- Bahrain-based Al Safir Hotel & Tower has found its perfect technology partner in RateTiger. Recommends RateTiger Shopper, Channel Manager & Booking Engine for total online distribution.
- US hotels set another monthly record for average daily rate (ADR) in July, according to hospitality research firm STR, in a further sign of the rapid recovery in the global hotel industry as well as inflation pushing up prices.
- As per ETC’s (European Travel Commission) forecast, Europe is going to recover 70% of the pre-pandemic travel revenue by 2022 end with summer bringing the maximum.
- For brands that are beginning their planning for this year’s holiday season, let’s take a look at five best-practice strategies for success in 2022. Read on to know how you can make it work for your property.
- Market study on hotel distribution in the EU – OTAs account for 44% of independent hotels’ room sales, a slight increase relative to 2016.
- A new study shows the best hotel price comparison sites for travellers – check our the results.
Reach out to us for discussions regarding connectivity, direct booking, rate intelligence, website design and digital marketing requirements – we are happy to explore new possibilities with you for your property – contact us today.
Enjoy the read!
Al Safir Hotel & Tower Trusts RateTiger for Rate Parity and Revenue Management
The 4-star luxury property has been leveraging eRevMax solutions, including RateTiger Shopper for rate intelligence and managing price parity, Channel Manager for keeping rates and availability in sync across all sales channels as well as Booking Engine for keeping brand.com updated with real-time inventory and rates.
US hotel rates reach another record high as sector recovers
ADR in the US reaches $159.08 in July, 17.5% higher than in July 2019
How are Europeans Travelling this Summer in 2022?
As per European Travel Commission’s forecast, Europe is going to recover 70% of the pre-pandemic travel revenue by end of 2022, with summer bringing the maximum. When it comes to choosing accommodation, 57% of European travelers have a likeliness towards hotels. Let us have a look at what is on the bucket list of European travelers this summer 2022- https://lnkd.in/gWaqcear
Holiday 2022: How brands can stand out this season
For brands that are beginning their planning for this year’s holiday season, let’s take a look at five best-practice strategies for success in 2022.
European Commission publishes market study on hotels’ distribution practices
The results of the market study do not indicate any significant change in the competitive situation in the hotel accommodation distribution sector in the EU compared to 2016.
Which website has the cheapest hotel rates?
A new study analyzed 1,000 hotels across twenty cities, within the U.S. and internationally to find which comparison site is the best.