For a traveler, a hotel room is like a home away from home. The one main exception however is that hundreds of strangers would have used that hotel room in the past. Hence maintaining cleanliness is very important in the hospitality industry, but with the spread of COVID-19, in which it is said that the virus can live on surfaces for a few hours to days, proper sanitization of guest rooms has become paramount.
In today’s times, it is important that hotels align with changes in guest expectations and take appropriate measures to make the guests feel safe and comfortable. eRevMax shares some tips that hotels can implement now to be future ready for when travel rebounds and guests start to pour-in.
To connect to new source markets or other tips and tricks on improving your hotel revenue flow, reach out to us on email@example.com.
As the situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, it’s time to join forces and participate in virtual discussions to learn new revenue sources for your hotel business.
5 short-term revenue generation tips –
– Self- isolation packages – Offer rooms for self-isolation stays in well sanitized rooms.
– Quarantine facility – Contact your local government health bodies to offer lodging and fooding to affected people in a 14-day quarantine package rate.
– WorkFromHotel space – Create a weekly package offering stay, all meals and hi-speed internet and promote to professionals who want to stay comfortably without worrying about daily chores.
– Extended Stay – Focus on offering extended stay packages at affordable rates with well sanitized rooms, meals and wi-fi included, to expats that might be staying in costly rented places and looking for alternative stay options.
– Brand visibility – Maintain your presence through social media and have regular contact with loyalty guests – as soon as people are ready to book, they will remember and reach out to you.
We are here for you! Together we are stronger.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a discussion with one of our revenue management and connectivity advisers.