A hotel channel manager is a must have for hoteliers today. If you are planning to add or change your existing channel manager, here is a quick checklist of things you need for assessment.
- That the solution has seamless XML connectivity with multiple online channels to publish live rates and inventory and deliver reservations seamlessly back into the PMS.
- It has integration with your hotel PMS, RMS, Booking Engine and other technology tools for real-time data transfer between your system and OTAs. If they do not have it, are they flexible enough to develop it for you?
- It can sync OTA data with hotel system all the time to minimize overbooking and identify mismatches.
- It can update rates and availability of different room categories for future dates as well.
- It can automatically inform the user and update the availability to all connected channels for any modification or cancellation happened on any channel.
- It can allocate different inventory to different online channels or switch off a channel for a certain period if required.
- It allows users to set restrictions like Minimum length of stay (MLOS), Blackout dates, Closed to Arrival (CTA) and Closed to Departure (CTD), among others, to optimize revenue.
- It is PCI and GDPR compliant to safeguard digital data of your guests.
Improve your hotel revenue with better room rate and yield management – all from a smart single interface. Take complete control of your revenue and channel management strategy to control distribution costs and drive more direct bookings.
Grow your revenue with the best hotel channel manager!
Connect with us for your connectivity needs to make the most of online revenue- https://goo.gl/3gKUJZ