As per Booking.com data, 75% of bookings are made on a mobile device. By activating a mobile rate for your property, you can tap into this valuable and expanding traveller segment.
Mobile Rates can also help hotels to target millennials, who make up over 65% of bookings on mobile channels. Mobile is by far the most important channel for bookings, and it’s also associated with important booking behavior.
- Repeat bookings happen more often on the app
- First-time bookings happen seven times more often on a mobile browser
The use of mobile in emerging markets has changed how travel is searched and booked and by managing mobile rates, you too can improve reservations coming from mobile bookers.
Did You Know?
- 80% of travellers use a mobile app when researching a trip*
- Mobile rates give partners 28% more bookings from mobile traffic*
- 2-in-3 mobile bookings are made by millennials or younger customers. Everyone might search from mobile but millennials book.
If you’d like to learn more about Mobile Rates on Booking.com, refer to this detailed article.
You can easily set up and manage Mobile Rate for Booking.com via RateTiger.
Subscribe to RateTiger today and start using this feature. Reach out to us for your connectivity needs to make the most of your online revenue- https://www.erevmax.com/erevmax-contact.html